Disclaimer: This mostly pertains to knowledge work and other jobs where you have any sort of sway. Sometimes, in more blue-collar or customer-facing positions, it’s harder to solve these problems.
- How do I get as much done as possible at work, given energy and time constraints?
- What can I do during work that maximizes my time and energy outside of work?
Some subproblems of (1):
- How do I prevent work from stressing me out? -> What about work stresses me out? -> How do I minimize or change that?
- Are there any inefficiencies in the office that I can help solve? -> What are the inefficiencies in the office?
Some subproblems of (2):
- How do I make sure I get enough exercise and eat healthy food during work?
- How do I make sure that I meditate during work?
- How do I make sure that work isn’t a significant drain on my happiness, or better yet, how do I reposition myself in relation to my job where work feels fun and exciting?
Find ways to solve or mitigate these two problems, and your life will improve.